Students may request an official transcript online through our Transcript Request Portal.
All requests must be submitted by the student.
- Official transcripts ordered online and sent electronically are $15.
- Official transcripts ordered online to be printed and mailed/picked up are $15.
This service allows you to:
- Order, track, and pay for your official student transcripts online
- Order via the internet 24/7 through a secure website
- Place as many orders as you like in one session using any major credit/debit card.
- Online payment will be accepted by using major credit/debit cards.
- If you are unable to pay by credit/debit cards, please contact the Office of the Registrar for assistance.
- Transcripts are processed in the order that they are received. Normal processing time is between 3-5 business days. Transcript processing time may be longer at the beginning and end of each semester.
International Requests by Mail
- International transcript requests are processed in the same manner as domestic requests. Transcripts will be sent through the United States Postal Service by standard mail delivery unless special arrangements are made by the requestor. Orders should be placed 45 – 60 days in advance of any deadlines for receipt.
- Requestors may coordinate special mailing arrangements at their own expense. All third party communication takes place between requestor and third party only.
If you have any questions about transcript services provided by the University of Evansville, please contact 812-488-2600.