Honoring Women's Vets Conference
Join us for a FREE, fun, and informative day designed for women who have served and currently serve in the United States military.
ROTC cadets post the colors during the 2013 Veterans Day service at the University of Evansville.
Not Yet Begun To Fight
UE VETS president Mark Speckhard, veteran Erik Goodge, UE VETS vice president Brandyn Mohr, and producer Steve Platcow at the movie discussion sponsored by UE VETS and Show Place Cinemas East. Donations from the event were shared between Warriors and Quiet Waters and UE VETS.
UE captures top honors at SVO Hall of Fame Competition
"University of Evansville is an example of what an SVO should be," said Michael Dakduk, a competition judge.
Why do student veterans choose the University of Evansville?
- FREE TUITION available through UE's Yellow Ribbon Award
- Consistently ranked by US News and World Report as a top Midwestern university and voted "Military Friendly" by GI Jobs Magazine
- More than 80 areas of study including engineering, business, nursing, and criminal justice
- Accelerated, cohort-designed bachelor's and master's degrees available
- Office of Veterans Affairs and student veteran organization provide support and student life engagement
- Average class size of less than 20 students and a total enrollment of approximately 2,500 undergraduates
Take the Next Step Today
Learn if UE is the right fit for you. Correspond with a current UE student veteran and University representative, or allow us to customize your campus visit. Be sure to ask about UE's airfare reimbursement offer of up to $300!