Honoring Women Veterans Conference
This year's Honoring Women Veterans Conference set for June 5, 2015. Learn more...
“Best For Vets” 2015
Out of 100 schools ranked, UE was 20th among the private schools and the only one recognized from the state of Indiana. Learn More...
The University of Evansville is Student Veteran Focused
Consistently ranked among the nation's most military-friendly colleges, the University of Evansville offers veterans the opportunity for a strong, challenging education in a supportive campus environment.
Evansville is located in southwestern Indiana, a metropolitan area serving 300,000 people and is home to many viable businesses and industries. Veterans are well served by the Evansville Vet Center and the Evansville VA Health Care Center, as well as numerous other local veteran support organization.
Not Yet Begun To Fight
UE VETS president Mark Speckhard, veteran Erik Goodge, UE VETS vice president Brandyn Mohr, and producer Steve Platcow at the movie discussion sponsored by UE VETS and Show Place Cinemas East. Donations from the event were shared between Warriors and Quiet Waters and UE VETS.
UE captures top honors at SVO Hall of Fame Competition
"University of Evansville is an example of what an SVO should be," said Michael Dakduk, a competition judge.
Why do student veterans choose the University of Evansville?
- 2015 Best College for Veterans by U.S. News & World Report
- FREE TUITION available through UE's Yellow Ribbon Award
- Consistently ranked by US News and World Report as a top Midwestern university and voted "Military Friendly" by GI Jobs Magazine
- More than 80 areas of study including engineering, business, nursing, and criminal justice
- Accelerated, cohort-designed bachelor's and master's degrees available
- Office of Veterans Affairs and student veteran organization provide support and student life engagement
- Average class size of less than 20 students and a total enrollment of approximately 2,500 undergraduates
Take the Next Step Today
Learn if UE is the right fit for you. Correspond with a current UE student veteran and University representative, or allow us to customize your campus visit. Be sure to ask about UE’s fly-in policy, which may reimburse you for your airfare up to $300.