At UE, we’re committed to quality, affordability, and results.
Quality: UE is consistently named one of the top colleges in the nation.
- #1 Study Abroad Program in America – BestCollegeReviews.org
- Top 10 Best Regional University in Midwest – U.S. News & World Report
- Top 10% of all masters granting institutions for social mobility, research, and service – Washington Monthly
- #1 Accounting and Finance – Master of Finance Degrees
- More than 80 majors and 100 areas of study from which you can choose
- With 150+ student organizations, there are numerous opportunities for you to be involved
Affordability: Never assume you can’t afford a school based on the sticker price alone.
- One of the nation’s top 100 best value private colleges in the US – Kiplinger’s Personal Finance
- #4 in “Great Schools at Great Prices” among Midwestern regional universities – U.S. News & World Report
- 100% of full-time freshmen entering in Fall 2015 received an academic scholarship, making the average net tuition price for UE students just under $13,000 for the 2015-16 academic year!
Results: It pays to be a UE graduate.
- 93% job and graduate school placement rate (Class of 2014)
- $42,500 median salary of those employed within six months of graduation
- UE’s default rates* are lower than state and national averages:
* the degree to which borrowers are unable to repay loans, based on three-year cohort data from the Department of Education
To back our commitment to quality, affordability, and results, we offer the following guarantee:
- Graduate in Four Years
We guarantee you will graduate in four years, or the fifth year is on us.
- Engage with Talented and Dedicated Professors
We guarantee you will be mentored by faculty fully committed to your success.
- Receive a Scholarship
We guarantee a scholarship to 100 percent of all full-time enrolled students entering as freshmen.
- Get an Internship
We guarantee you will have access to at least one internship and the opportunity for more.
- Study Abroad
We guarantee you will have the opportunity to study abroad.