Get connected with accounting firms and leaders in Schroeder's Accounting Club. Accounting Club offers a number of annual events including a young alumni panel, public/private accounting panel, professor panel, and speakers from BKD LLP, SS&C Technologies Inc., Big 4 Accounting firms, and United Way's Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (VITA), among others.
Our club has five officer positions that also provide leadership opportunities for students: President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, and Student Government Association Representative.
Upcoming event: The 3rd Annual Accounting and Finance Meet the Firms Event will take place Thursday, September 6, 2018, from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. in Ridgway University Center's Eykamp Hall.
Membership: 50 students
Annual Dues: $15
- Kick-off Celebration
- 2nd Annual Accounting and Finance Meet the Firms Event with 12 companies and 59 students attending
- Mock Interview Day
- Etiquette Dinner
- Game Night
- End-of Year/Senior Send-off Celebration
Lunch Meeting Speakers (lunch provided)
- Steve Allyn and Michael Huff of SABIC
- Lindsey Arnold of Indiana University, Kelley School of Business Graduate Accounting Programs
- Kristin Curcuru of Becker Professional Education
- Matt Cekander of Doehring, Winders & Co. LLP
- Clint Meeks of KPMG
- Mac Neel of Alexander Thompson Arnold PLLC