LEAD Forward Program
LEAD Forward is a year long executive leadership skills training fellowship program whose distinguished members have developed a passion for leadership, demonstrated personal growth, and desire to leave a leadership legacy at the University of Evansville.
LEAD Forward is housed within the Schroeder School of Business and is open to all students across the university.
- Engage business leaders and receive unparalleled access to real business leadership issues.
- Build your core leadership skills.
- Participate in leadership retreats, receive special access to executives over dinners and meet new friends through your LEAD Forward cohort.
- Be mentored by directors Tad Dickel and Pam Goedde.
- Full coverage of program expenses.
- Grow relationships with your cohort that will last a lifetime!
Leadership Speaker Series: Engage regional & national business leaders who provide you a unique perspective on leadership, life, and business.
Leadership Modules: Engage with cohort while learning about key topics throughout your year as a fellow.
Leadership Retreat: Fellows will be stretched out of their comfort zones and participate in an intensive 48 hours of team building activities, prior to the start of classes in August. Held at the New Harmony Inn & Conference Center, participate in group dynamics lessons, begin MBTI and TKI, establish group objectives, and much more!
LEAD Forward Ambassadors: Fellows will serve the community by directing a social responsibility project each year.
Room 152, Schroeder School of Business Building