LEAD Forward Program
LEAD Forward is a year long executive leadership skills training fellowship program whose distinguished members have developed a passion for leadership, demonstrated personal growth, and desire to leave a leadership legacy at the University of Evansville.
LEAD Forward is housed within the Schroeder School of Business and is open to all students across the university.
- Engage business leaders and receive unparalleled access to real business leadership issues.
- Build your core leadership skills.
- Participate in leadership retreats, receive special access to executives over dinners and meet new friends through your LEAD Forward cohort.
- Be mentored by former Starbucks Category Manager for Brewed Coffee and Espresso Professor Mindy Sagez; director of the LEAD Forward program
- Full coverage of program expenses.
- Grow relationships with your cohort that will last a lifetime!