How to apply for a Grant
- Student and Faculty generated Grants are accepted at one of three approximate submission dates.
- Fall Semester Grant - second week after the beginning of Fall classes
- Spring Semester Grant - second week after the beginning of Spring classes
- Summer Grant with Stipend and Housing
- Letter of Intent - first week after the beginning of Spring classes
- Summer Grant - fifth week of Spring classes
- The project must have a faculty member who is responsible for overseeing the work.
- Faculty advisors may receive an honorarium at the completion of the project.
Call For Proposals and Current Deadlines
How to apply for Travel funds
- Travel funds are provided for students and faculty who are presenting projects at NCUR (National Conference on Undergraduate Research) and other regional, national or international conferences.
- All Student and Faculty travel fund requests must be submitted to the Undergraduate Research Committee one month before the date in which the monies are needed.
- Submit a Request for Travel Funding form.