Career knowledge, networking, guidance, and peer support are vital to success in the competitive post-graduation environment. UE alumni, parents, friends, and community professionals help foster and lead students as they embark on an unpredictable and exciting future.
- Provides a more elaborate and structured professional development network
- Increases involvement and fosters positive relationships
- Encourages stronger connections across the UE alumni network
Seniors benefit from:
- An Alumni Resource at the time of graduation to assist them at their new location when they begin the next phase of their professional journey.
- Access to the entire UE alumni family of 30,000 members through the UE Online Community.
- Access to an ever growing list of alumni who have joined the University of Evansville Alumni Linked In page.
- Access to a vibrant list of alumni registered in the UE Professional Network who serve as unofficial career advisers and available through the web, 24/7.
- Receive essential career and campus information through the Graduate eNewsletter.
- A ‘key’ to the future given at graduation to symbolize their strong connection with the University of Evansville.
Underclassman benefit from:
- UE Student – Alumni Mentoring Program
- Mentor Speaker Series Luncheon
- UE Professional Network
- UE Alumni Linked In Page
- UE JobLink, an interactive site that allows students and alumni to post resumes and search job opportunities and internships posted by approved employers.
Center for Career Development services
- Assistance with job searching and applying to graduate school
- Résumé and cover letter reviews and support
- Mock interviews, career fairs, career forums, speed networking events, and UE JobLink
- Access to a comprehensive career guide, updated and published every year and available in print or as a PDF from the career services website
- A full service web site that supports student and alumni in the many aspects of their career development