Tuition, Fees and Financial Aid
Tuition and Fees
Visit our Tuition and Direct Costs page for current cost information.
- During semesters in which students are enrolled at least half time (in 4.5 credit hours), students may utilize the Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan for graduate/professional students and the Federal Grad PLUS Loan.
- To establish eligibility for graduate-level federal loans, students must submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). For assistance with the FAFSA, please view FAFSA Information.
- During semesters in which students are enrolled less than half time, students may utilize a private student loan using a lender that allows for less than half-time enrollment.
- For loan information, please view Educational Loans.
Cost of Attendance
- For full Cost of Attendance information related to other educational related expenses, please visit Cost of Attendance for Graduate Students 2023-24
For further assistance, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services at 812-488-2364 or 800-488-8634.