Transfer students have experienced success with completing their Bachelor’s Degree in education at the University of Evansville. The program builds upon coursework completed at a community college.
- Students must have earned an Associate’s Degree or completed a minimum of 55 hours in an education program from a community college.
- $325 per credit hour (2021-2022 current rate).
- Federal and State financial aid is available for those who qualify. No UE scholarships offered.
- Complete a transfer application for admission indicating a desire to study education
- Provide an official transcript from each college attended
Admission to Teacher Education
Students typically complete their Admission to Teacher Education interview and portfolio at the end of their first semester at the University of Evansville. Students should begin preparing for the basic skills requirement, which is part of the interview process. Most students meet this requirement by successfully completing the PRAXIS reading, math, and writing tests.
If you would like more information about this program or any of its components, please contact our Manager of Transfer Admission, Cherie Leonhardt, at email@example.com or 812-488-2141.