Transfers students have experienced success with completing their bachelor’s degree in education at the University of Evansville. The program builds upon coursework completed at a 2-year institution.
Requirements for completion of the education licensing program include:
- Completion of a transfer admission application indicating a desire to study education
- Passing Core Academic Skills Assessment (CASA) scores or state recognized equivalent on the ACT or SAT
- Completion of a program from a regionally accredited institution and have not earned a bachelor’s degree
This reduced tuition is available for students majoring in education who transfer from community colleges.
- $315 per credit hour
- Federal and State financial aid is available for those who qualify. No UE scholarships offered.
- Complete a transfer application for admission
- Provide an official transcript from each of the colleges attended
If you would like more information about this program or any of its components, please contact our Admissions Transfer Specialist, Ashley Ross, at 812-488-1144.