Tuition, Fees, and Financial Aid
Tuition and Fees
Visit our Tuition and Direct Costs page for current cost information
- Textbooks/instructional material cost approximately $300.00 per semester.
- Annual estimated costs for a TB test, flu shot, drug screen, criminal background check, CPR certification, ACLS certification, program associated attire and immunizations are $350-$400.
- Board prep review course (if applicable), $300.
- PA students must have health insurance.
- PA students are responsible for travel costs associated with clinical rotations.
- All tuition and refunds are based on the date of official drop, withdrawal, or disenrollment from the University. Please see the University Refund Policy.
- Students who are in the Master of Physician Assistant Science Program may utilize the Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan, the Federal Grad PLUS Loan, or a private student loan.
- To establish eligibility for graduate-level federal loans, students must submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). For assistance with the FAFSA, please view FAFSA Information.
- For loan information, please view Educational Loans.
Cost of Attendance
- For full Cost of Attendance information related to other educational related expenses, please visit Cost of Attendance for Graduate Students 2023-24.
For further assistance, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services at 812-488-2364 or 800-488-8634.