Tuition, Fees, and Financial Assistance
Tuition and Fees
Tuition for the graduate Physician Assistant Program is set as a flat, “all-inclusive” tuition. The tuition for the entering class of January 2018 (graduating class of 2020) is $92,000.
- This is total cost for all tuition and program fees
- This will be divided among the program’s seven semesters
- This does not include University required fees
- On campus room and board is dependent on choice of residence and meal plan and is not part of the tuition listed above.
- Textbooks/instructional material cost approximately $300.00 per semester.
- Annual estimated costs for a TB test, flu shot, drug screen, criminal background check, CPR certification, program associated attire and immunizations are $250-$300.
- PA students must have health insurance.
- PA students are responsible for travel costs associated with clinical rotations.
- Students who are in the Master of Physician Assistant Science Program may utilize the Federal Direct and Federal Grad PLUS Loan Programs.
- To establish eligibility for graduate-level federal loans, students must submit the Free Application for Federal Student Assistance (FAFSA).
- For detailed information regarding financial aid, please view Financial Aid for MPAS Program.
Policies and procedures for refunds of tuition and fees
All tuition and refunds are based on the date of official drop, withdrawal, or disenrollment from the University. Please see the university Tuition and Aid Refund Policy.
For more information, call the Office of Financial Aid at 812-488-2364 or 800-488-8634.