Tuition, Fees, and Financial Assistance
Tuition and Fees
Tuition for the graduate Physician Assistant Program is set as a flat, “all-inclusive” tuition. The tuition for the entering class of January 2020 (graduating class of 2022) is $98,000.
- This is total cost for all tuition and program fees
- This will be divided among the program’s seven semesters
- This does not include University required fees (estimated at $1,400)
- On campus room and board is dependent on choice of residence and meal plan and is not part of the tuition listed above.
- Textbooks/instructional material cost approximately $300.00 per semester.
- Annual estimated costs for a TB test, flu shot, drug screen, criminal background check, CPR certification, program associated attire and immunizations are $250-$300.
- PA students must have health insurance.
- PA students are responsible for travel costs associated with clinical rotations.
- All tuition and refunds are based on the date of official drop, withdrawal, or disenrollment from the University. Please see the university Refund Policy.
- Students who are in the Master of Physician Assistant Science Program may utilize the Federal Direct and Federal Grad PLUS Loan Programs.
- To establish eligibility for graduate-level federal loans, students must submit the Free Application for Federal Student Assistance (FAFSA).
- For detailed information regarding financial aid, please view Financial Aid for MPAS Program.
For more information, call the Office of Student Financial Services at 812-488-2364 or 800-488-8634.