Program Goals and Outcomes
The program has five primary goals that reflect the mission of the university and department.
- Select well qualified applicants for admission in the program.
- Produce competent entry level physician assistants.
- Maintain student graduation rate above the national average.
- Prepare students to provide patient-centered care and collegially work on collaborative medical teams in an interprofessional environment.
- Prepare physician assistants to make a difference in their communities through skills and service.