Please select the appropriate link to view information for applications and admission.
Pathway 1: Baccalaureate to Physician Assistant Program (B/PA) - Includes information for high school seniors who plan to pursue the Master of Physician Assistant Science degree after completion of their undergraduate course work at the University of Evansville (UE). If you are a high school senior during the 2021/2022 school year and wish to be considered for Direct Entry (DE) admission into the Physician Assistant (PA) Program, you should submit your application to UE by November 1, 2022.
Pathway 2: Graduate Admission Process - Includes admission requirements and application information for students who wish to apply for admission to the spring 2023 Master of Physician Assistant Science program. The CASPA cycle will begin late April 2022, and the application deadline is August 1, 2022, with a “verified” status.
Number of Students Admitted from Each Pathway
|Expected Class size||20^||30^||39^||40^||40^||40|
|Number of students admitted through Pathway 1 (expected)||0||0||0||0||2^||3*|
|Percentage of Class||0%||0%||0%||0%||5%||8%*|
|Number of students admitted through Pathway 2 (expected)||20^||30^||40^||40^||38^||37|
|Percentage of Class||100%||100%||100%||100%||95%||93%|
^ = actual number admitted. * = the maximum number of students for this pathway is 20 / 50% of total class size
Academics and Demographics
- Academics and Demographics for 2021 entering class (class 2023)
- Academics and Demographics for 2020 entering class (class 2022)
- Academics and Demographics for 2019 entering class (class 2021)
- Academics and Demographics for 2018 entering class (class 2020)
- Academics and Demographics for 2017 entering class (class 2019)
- Overall academic and demographics