Health Requirement Checklist
This checklist is provided to help aid you in completion of your health requirements. Before submitting your forms, please review the items below for completion to ensure you have met all requirements to attend the University of Evansville.
- Register your new account with Med+Proctor.
- Download the required forms and follow the directions provided
- Upload the certified Immunization certificate and Physical Examination
Physical must be performed within 12 months from the start of classes.If not using the forms provided by Med+Proctor, please be sure that the record has your provider's office stamp on it, as well as provider's signature.
Immunizations are up to date and compliant according to Indiana State and University of Evansville guidelines.
- MMR – two doses required
- Tdap - within 10 year
- Meningococcal - 21 years of age or younger, 1 dose on or after 16th birthday
- TB skin test - within 6 months of start of semester
- Verified Status in Med+Proctor
Welcome to the University of Evansville!
Please Contact the Health Center with any questions.
UE Employee Health Clinic Fax
UE Student Health Center Fax
Sampson Hall, 1800 Lincoln Ave, Evansville, IN, 47722