Your official arrival day is August 18, 2022; however, new students may arrive as early as August 16th to allow for international flight arrangements. Students who choose to arrive early must notify our office in advance and be prepared to cover the cost of meals prior to orientation. Orientation and registration will be held on August 19 and classes commence on August 24.
Our closest airport is Evansville Regional Airport (EVV). International students who wish to be picked up on the official arrival days must complete their arrival form.
You will receive an email with instructions to connect with an advisor who will instruct you on how to take any placement tests you may need to complete. These tests are designed to assess your previous course work and determine the appropriate beginning level of instruction for you here at UE.
After we have received confirmation that you have sent your admission deposit, you will receive email instructions describing how to register for housing and a meal plan. Housing is assigned on a first come, first served basis. Students who have registered for housing will be able to move in beginning August 18. Students moving in earlier must have permission in advance from Residence Life.
Vaccination and Physical Exam
It is very important that you complete your health and immunization record before arriving at the University of Evansville. United States public health laws safeguarding group living are very strict. Without proper medical/health records, admittance to the university is prohibited. The cost of a medical examination and inoculations are expensive in the United States and must be paid by the student. Having these requirements completed by your family physician (doctor) at home will help avoid added complications and costs.
You must have the following requirements met: two doses of measles, mumps, and rubella vaccinations (MMR), one dose of Meningococcal Quad (MenACWY) at or above the age of 16, and one dose of tetanus (Tdap/TD) vaccine within the past 10 years. The University of Evansville also requires TB testing performed within 6 months of the start of the semester, and a physical examination performed within 12 months from the start of the semester. You will have the opportunity to receive all requirements not met prior to arrival at the Student Health Center during orientation. Please visit the UE Health Center website for more outlined requirement details and how to submit the required documentation.
Paying the Bill
Your acceptance packet includes an estimated invoice for your first session. Before you register for classes, you must pay your expenses; therefore, we recommend that you wire your funds directly to the University of Evansville before you arrive. Wire transfer instructions are included on the estimated invoice. Please indicate your name and UE identification number, which you will find on the invoice.
NOTE: Embassy-sponsored students must have a valid financial guarantee letter in order to register for classes.
- Dining - Dining Services provides details about the wide variety of meal plans and services offered to UE students. It includes menus, ingredient lists, meal and flex option descriptions, hours of operation, and more!
- The Halls - An in-depth description of all of our dorms.
- The Villages - An in depth look at the village housing.
- Services - A list of resources available to students living on campus. Includes information about mail, packages, phone service, cable listings, computing, heating & air conditioning, laundry, bike lockers, storage, and more!
- Mail - Information about mail and sending packages.
- Roommates - Roommate tips and pointers.
- Staff Roles - A description about the people who live and work in Residence Life.
- ResLife Handbook - A comprehensive guide that outlines essential policies and procedures for Campus Living.