UE Housing Scholarship Renewal

UE Housing Scholarships: Students who have been awarded any UE Housing Scholarship and choose to move out of UE-approved housing will not be eligible for this award.

Types of UE-approved housing and meal plan options: Students who live in ANY type of UE-approved housing are considered “on campus” for the purposes of renewing their full financial aid. UE-approved housing includes residence halls, University apartments, houses, townhouses, and University-managed and University-approved Greek houses. * Choice of meal plan, or lack thereof, does not affect financial aid.

*Housing awards that exclude fraternity housing are:

  • UE Changemaker Housing Scholarship
  • UE IB Housing Scholarship
  • UE Engagement Housing Scholarship

Harlaxton and Study Abroad: Students attending Harlaxton College for a semester are considered to be living in University-approved housing. Students in UE-approved study abroad programs are considered to be in University-approved housing as long as the study abroad experience provides a housing opportunity similar to UE.

Regaining aid: Students who lost aid as a result of moving off campus may regain the original value of their aid if they later return to UE-approved housing.

Unique policies govern the administration of athletic scholarships.

Refer to the Office of Residence Life policies with regard to the residency requirements and exemption criteria for students entering UE: Residency Requirement.