Join the UE Professional Network
Career knowledge and networking are important keys to success in the competitive post-graduation environment facing our students and new alumni. You can help bridge this information and support the gap by joining the University of Evansville Professional Network.
The UE Professional Network is an easy, convenient, and effective way for alumni, friends of the University, and recruiters referred to as UE Partners to serve as Volunteer Career Advisors for students and graduates.
The Network is:
- Comprehensive: A web-driven database where students can connect with UE Partners for career information guidance, networking, job search advice and professional information.
- Easy: It links students to UE Partners and provides access to Linked In and Twitter connections.
- Simple: To participate, visit the UE JobLink database to either register or access the Professional Network tab; in minutes your account will be set-up and you will be giving back to UE and sharing a precious gift: your expertise and real-world experience.
- Flexible: As a UE Partner, you set the parameters and limits of participation, for example: you determine how you will be contacted and by how many students or alumni at any one time.
By joining the UE Professional Network, you are giving back to the University and investing in our next generation of leaders and professionals.
With your participation in the University of Evansville Professional Network you are agreeing to:
- Post appropriate career-related information for students to assist them with exploring their career and major options.
- Serve as a positive resource to students and alumni in answering career related questions, providing advice and networking suggestions related to choosing majors, graduate school options, job searches and relocation.
- Provide encouragement and work in collaboration with the offices of Alumni and Parent Relations, Center for Career Development and academic advisers in support of the career development of students and alumni.
Important information you should know:
- Your email address and other information such as LinkedIn will be available to others. You have control as to the kind of communication you prefer and the number of active contacts you maintain.
- The offices of Alumni and Parent Relations and Center for Career Development will periodically screen all professional network participants' profiles. Either of these departments may be in touch with you regarding your information and suggest edits or clarifications to your submission.
- If you need to update or change your information please go to the login and you may easily update your account.
- The offices of Alumni and Parent Relations and Center for Career Development are not responsible for the accuracy of the information submitted in the University of Evansville Professional Network and rely upon the good faith and altruistic spirit of all participants.
By submitting you information, you understand that if posted, it will be available at the University of Evansville Center for Career Development UE JobLink System and agree to the terms and information stated above.