Tuition, Fees, and Financial Aid
Tuition and Fees
Visit our Tuition and Direct Costs page for current cost information.
- Students in this program may utilize the Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan, the Federal Grad PLUS Loan, or a private student loan.
- To establish eligibility for graduate-level federal loans, students must submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- For loan information, please view Educational Loans.
Cost of Attendance
For full Cost of Attendance information related to other educational related expenses, please visit Cost of Attendance for Graduate Students 2023-24.
For further assistance, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services at 812-488-2364 or 800-488-8634.
|Background check/Related course fees||$54|
|ATrack Lifetime Membership||$90|
The University of Evansville and the Master of Science in Athletic Training program will award graduate assistantships each school year. Eligible candidates must be full-time students. As a graduate assistant, you will be expected to provide approximately 135 hours to the MSAT program and the tasks assigned.
A three-credit hour tuition waiver will be awarded for each assistantship. Waivers can be applied to the semester of the recipient’s choosing. The student may also choose to use the waiver for summer courses.
Graduate assistantship responsibilities may include:
- Research assistance in the Dunigan Movement Analysis Laboratory
- Assignment to a course as a graduate assistant. Possible courses include, but are not limited to: Exercise Physiology, Anatomy and Physiology, and Introduction to Health Sciences.
- Provide department specific assistance to special projects, including enrollment initiatives and outreach, outcomes assessment, accreditation, and other tasks.
Please contact Jeff Tilly at email@example.com for more information.