100% of our recent graduates are working in the field of education or are enrolled in graduate school-that's a bright future!
Advantages for UE Education Students
Majoring in education at the University of Evansville prepares students to teach the right way – by doing it. Education students experience the following:
- A K-12 classroom placement during freshman year.
- A K-12 classroom practicum in a special-needs classroom during sophomore year.
- Full Year of Student Teaching Internships in a K-12 classroom typically completed during junior year.
- A full 16 weeks of student teaching during senior year.
- Easily gain 1,000 hours of classroom experience before graduation.
- Opportunities to conduct research with faculty members and participate in community activities, including literacy and reading events and after-school programs.
Room 304, Wallace Graves Hall