Mechanical Engineering Advisory Council
The Mechanical Engineering Advisory Council (MEAC) is composed of Mechanical Engineering professionals and UE Mechanical Engineering Alumni. The role of the MEAC is to assist the Department in shaping the program structure, goals, and objectives.
- Roy Ackerman - Berry Global Inc.
- Brad Anslinger - Berry Global Inc.
- Dr. John Baker - University of Kentucky, Paducah
- Kevin Brittain - Cummins Inc.
- Keith Farrar - Vectren, A CenterPoint Energy Company
- Gary Gardner - Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Indiana
- Jordan Haycock - Missile Defense Agency
- Jesse Kahle - Caterpillar
- Craig Kessler - Accuride Corporation
- Robert Lance - Alcoa
- David Martin - Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Indiana
- Ian McGiffen - Cummins Inc.
- Mary Miller - WelBilt Inc.
- Susan Olson - Genscape Natural Gas, Inc.
- Paul Simms - Accuride Corporation
- Brett Werner - NSWC Crane
Room 268, Koch Center for Engineering and Science