Minoring in Psychology
A minor in psychology offers students the opportunity to augment their choice of major with a strong understanding of human behavior.
The psychology minor at UE requires PSYC 121: Introduction to Psychology and a minimum of 15 credit hours (5 courses) in psychology electives, selected in consultation with a major advisor and a psychology minor advisor.
Students interested in obtaining a minor with a neuroscience focus may do so by choosing to minor in psychology and selecting the appropriate electives. The psychology minor at UE requires PSYC 121 and a minimum of 15 hours in psychology electives selected in consultation with a major advisor and a psychology minor advisor. Students interested in neuroscience, should consider the following:
- PSYC-125 Introduction to Behavioral Neuroscience (3 credits)
- PSYC-355 Sensation & Perception (3 credits)
- PSYC-357 Neuropsychology (3 credits)
- PSYC-358 Neuropsychology Lab (1 credits)
- PSYC-450 Learning (3 credits)
- PSYC-457 Advanced Neuroscience (3 credits)