The Panhellenic Council is a governing board for the four national Panhellenic sororities at the University of Evansville.
Alpha Omicron Pi
- Chapter Name: Chi Lambda
- Nickname: AOII
- Founded: January 2, 1897; Locally founded June 10, 1951
- Philanthropy: Arthritis & Arthritis Foundation. Locally Ark Crisis Child Care Center
- Symbol: Jacqueminot Rose
- Colors: Cardinal
- Chapter Name: Chi Epsilon
- Nickname: Chi O
- Founded: April 5, 1895; Locally founded September 8, 1951
- Philanthropy: Albion Fellows Bacon Center & Make-a-Wish Foundation
- Symbol: Owl
- Colors: Cardinal and Straw
- Chapter Name: Delta Lambda
- Nickname: Phi Mu
- Founded: March 4, 1852; Locally founded March 22, 1952
- Philanthropy: Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
- Symbol: Lion
- Colors: Rose and White
Zeta Tau Alpha
- Chapter Name: Zeta Alpha
- Nickname: Zeta
- Founded: October 15, 1898; Locally founded September 26, 1964
- Philanthropy: Breast Cancer Education and Awareness
- Symbol: 5 Point Crown
- Colors: Turquoise and Gray
Multicultural Greek Council
The Multicultural Greek Council promotes multicultural awareness within UE and the surrounding community.
Gamma Phi Omega International Sorority, Inc.
- Chapter Name: Gamma Phi Omega International Sorority, Inc.
- Nickname: GPhiO
- Founded: April 17, 1991 at Indiana University; Locally Founded: July 12, 2020
- Primary Colors: Maroon and Navy
- Mascot: Swan
- Flower: Fire and Ice Rose
- Gem: Star Sapphire
- Call: ¡HA-ÚI!
- Motto: Unity and Sisterhood, Now and Forever, One and Inseparable
- National Philanthropy: American Diabetes Association