It is estimated that international students will need a minimum of $50,410 (before scholarship award) for the academic year 2017-2018 - fall and spring semesters. It is important that you have at least one semester's expenses with you when you arrive at the University or have sent the fees before arrival. Additional funds may be wire transferred by parents or sponsors to the student's bank account as needed. For any special arrangements please consult with the Coordinator of International Student Services prior to arrival on campus.
If you plan to continue your studies through the summer, it is estimated that you will need approximately an additional $6,000 for tuition, room and board, and personal expenses. The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services does not require a student to be enrolled during summer break.
International Student Scholarship
The University of Evansville offers academic scholarships ranging from $11,000 to $20,000 each academic year. Students with outstanding academic performance may be eligible for higher awards. Each applicant is automatically considered for merit-based scholarship based on academic credentials. Need-based financial aid is not offered; therefore, a separate financial aid application is not requested.
All of the following scholarships will be considered in addition to your academic/performing arts scholarship, up to full-tuition. These recognitions will be included in your International Scholarship notification.
International Baccalaureate Diploma Award
- Awarded to students who earn the International Baccalaureate diploma.
- Awarded to children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of UE graduates.
United Methodist Scholarship
- Awarded if student is an active member of a United Methodist Church.
- Cost Breakdown
- Payment Information for new international students entering Fall 2016
- Payment Information for new international students entering Spring 2017
- Payment Information for continuing international students 2016-17