The Baccalaureate ceremony will be held virtually on Friday, May 7, at 4:00 p.m. Both the Classes of 2020 and 2021 are invited to attend virtually. Rev. JillAnn Knonenborg, director of religious life, will officiate the ceremony. Please see Baccalaureate Service for more information.
- Students should arrive at The Ford Center at least 45 minutes before their set Commencement time. See graphic on introduction page to know your Commencement Ceremony time.
Bags will be checked by Ford Center security. Do not bring any knives, guns, or outside food and beverages.
- NOTE: No bag check for the students or secure area to leave your purse.
- Find your correct line based on the number sent by email earlier that week.
- Be sure to check in with your Line Marshal to receive your Name Card and any last minute instructions.
- The ceremony will last 2 to 2 ½ hours.
- A professional photographer from GradImages will be on hand to take photos of graduates. Each student will be photographed receiving their diploma on stage, as well as an individual photo in front of a background offstage.
- Proofs will be emailed to each student, and photos may be ordered through the GradImages website.
- Additional information is available on the GradImages or calling 1-800-261-2576.