Civil Engineering Advisory Council
The Civil Engineering Advisory Council (CEAC) is composed of Civil Engineering professionals and UE Civil Engineering Alumni. The role of the CEAC is to assist the Department in shaping the program structure, goals, and objectives.
Advisory Council Members
- Scott Albin - PCI Skanska
- Tim Barnett - Wilhelm Construction
- Lindsey Bolin - Mt. Vernon, Illinois
- Khalil Dughaish - INDOT - Vincennes District
- Brad Eddings - Infinity Engineering Group
- Mike Feltz - CHA Consulting
- Matt Gentry - Bowen Engineering Corp.
- Tyler Kovacs - Chi Epsilon, University of Evansville
- Brian Litherland - Lochmueller Group
- Brian McKenna - Christopher B. Burke Engineering, Ltd.
- Lise Powers - Powers Engineering Inc.
- JD Sloan - PCI Skanska
- Mark Valenzuela - University of Evansville
- Stuart Watson-ASCE, University of Evansville