Civil Engineering Advisory Council
The Civil Engineering Advisory Council (CEAC) is composed of Civil Engineering professionals, UE Civil Engineering Alumni, UE Civil Engineering Faculty and Civil Engineering Student Representatives. The role of the CEAC is to assist the Department in shaping the program structure, goals, and objectives.
Advisory Council Members
- Scott Albin, PCI Skanska
- James Allen, University of Evansville
- Tim Barnett, Schmidt Associates
- Lindsey Bowlin, Heneghan and Associates, P.C.
- Khalil I. Dughaish, Indiana Department of Transportation
- Brad Eddings, Lane Construction/U.S. Navy-Crane
- Mike Feltz, DLZ Company
- Matt Gentry, Bowen Engineering Corporation
- Ryan Higbie, Traylor Brothers, Inc.
- Brian Litherland, Lochmueller Group, Inc.
- Brian McKenna, Christopher B. Burke Engineering, Ltd.
- Lise Powers, Powers Engineering Inc.
- Tobias (Toby) R. Randolph, Parsons
- Reza Shokouhzadeh, President, UE ASCE Student Chapter
- J.D. Sloan, Evansville Water and Sewer
- Logan Young, President, UE Chi Epsilon Student Chapter