Head Coach for Men and Women's Golf
The University of Evansville, a member of the Missouri Valley Conference, invites applications for the Men’s and Women’s Golf Head Coach. The University of Evansville seeks a candidate whose experience will contribute to the University's commitment to diversity and inclusiveness.
The Men’s and Women's Golf Head Coach is responsible for carrying out coaching and administrative duties for the men’s and women's golf program including, but not limited to:
- Preparing and organizing practice sessions to enhance team's performance.
- Scouting and recruiting prospective student-athletes to build competitive team.
- Managing budget, awarding scholarships, and working with Development to raise funds.
- In conjunction with strength staff, developing training and conditioning program.
- Working within university, conference, and NCAA rules and regulations required.
- Hiring, training, supervising, and evaluating coaches and other staff.
- Communicating with media, alumni, and friends of the University.
- Serving as a mentor to student-athletes helping them develop academically, physically, and socially.
- Performing related duties as assigned.
Instructions for applying: Please go to the online application located at http://www.evansville.edu/offices/hr/employmentApp.cfm. To apply for this position, please attach your cover letter, resume, and three references.
The University of Evansville operates under a nondiscriminatory policy with regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, creed or religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and all federally protected groups/classes. Minorities and underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
The University of Evansville participates in the E-Verify program.