Senior Administrative Assistant - Student Financial Services
The Office of Student Financial Services has an opening for a Senior Administrative Assistant. This is a full time position working 40 hours per week.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Greet visitors, answer phones and direct calls to appropriate Student Financial Services Counselors.
- Perform a wide range of clerical duties for the Director and Student Financial Services Counselors.
- Process and direct incoming mail and enter data from required forms/documents.
- Process and receipt all outside scholarships.
- Schedule appointments for Student Financial Services Counselors.
- Manage all mailings resulting from Student Financial Services processes.
- Order and maintain department supplies and prepare vendor payment vouchers.
- Maintain and reconcile department P-Card.
- Supervise student workers and manage division work-study schedules.
- Other duties as assigned.
Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be detail oriented and able to provide exceptional customer service to students, families and the entire campus community.
3 years clerical and customer service experience.
To apply for this position, please attach your cover letter, resume, and references to the online application located at http://www.evansville.edu/offices/hr/employmentApp.cfm.
The University of Evansville operates under a nondiscriminatory policy with regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, creed or religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and all federally protected groups/classes. Minorities and underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
The University of Evansville participates in the E-Verify program.