Assistant Director of Media Relations
The University of Evansville is seeking candidates who would serve as the primary media relations department contact for assigned sports (women's soccer, track and field and swimming and diving). Other duties include:
- Graphic design experience that will assist the department in establishing consistent branding across all department graphics, social media and publications. Proficiency in Photoshop is a must.
- Familiarity with Genius NCAA LiveStats and Stat Crew software is a necessity.
- Design and edit online record books and game-day programs using InDesign and Photoshop.
- Promote athletic programs through social media platforms.
- Update content on GoPurpleAces.com.
- Develop strong relationships with local media.
- Direct press box operations and serve as official scorer for all assigned sports.
- Travel required for certain sports.
- Video Production experience preferred.
Instructions for applying: Please go to the online application located at http://www.evansville.edu/offices/hr/employmentApp.cfm. To apply for this position, please attach your cover letter, resume, and three references.
The University of Evansville operates under a nondiscriminatory policy with regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, creed or religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and all federally protected groups/classes. Minorities and underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
The University of Evansville participates in the E-Verify program.