International Admission Counselor
This position is responsible for all incoming international undergraduate students throughout the admission process and is also a member of the larger admission team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Acting as first point of contact for international inquiries and applicants: communicating with students about the university and encouraging and assisting them throughout the admission process
- Managing international undergraduate applications and requirements throughout the entire admission process from inquiry to arrival, including freshman, transfer, second degree, and exchange, through Slate
- Supervising student intern for international admission
- Evaluating international applications: assessing international high school credentials, reading applications, admitting students, and making scholarship assignments
- Collaborating with International Services office and other campus stakeholders, including coaches, financial aid, residence life, etc, to prepare admitted students for all aspects of arriving in the United States and at UE
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key international recruitment partners
- Creating and managing international recruitment strategy: collaborating with others on the admission team to develop communication plan, virtual events, and other recruitment measures
- As a member of the admission team, assisting with domestic prospective student campus visits and events and other projects as needed
To apply for this position, please upload your resume, one page cover letter, and references to the online application located at http://www.evansville.edu/offices/hr/employmentApp.cfm.
The University of Evansville operates under a nondiscriminatory policy with regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, creed or religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and all federally protected groups/classes. Minorities and underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
The University of Evansville participates in the E-Verify program.