Employment Opportunity Detail
Coordinator of Game and Ticketing Operations
The University of Evansville, a member of the Missouri Valley Conference, invites applications for the position of Coordinator of Game & Ticketing Operations. A typical work week is 40 hours and includes nights and weekends. This position will:
- Coordinates and assists with game management and event operations to ensure facilities are ready and game day support staff coverage needs are met. Assists other athletic partners (internal and external) with various game day planning activities and coordinates on-site logistics to prepare for events.
- Serves as point person on department-wide event calendar for coordinating shared facility use requests for all coaches and staff members.
- Serves as an integral part of venue conversions and game day set-ups, tear-downs and conversions.
- Coordinates with officials and away teams on arrivals, locker room assignments and overall hospitality.
- Oversee entering and coding all season ticket accounts into TicketMaster and HomeTown
- Assist in other areas as needed or necessary.
The University of Evansville expects all members of its community to treat each other with respect and civility. Harassing behaviors directed towards any member of our community will not be tolerated. As part of its commitment to non-discrimination, the University specifically prohibits harassment based on any other characteristics set forth in its nondiscrimination statement as follows: including race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, creed or religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and all federally protected groups/classes. Any form of harassment undermines the mission of the University and negatively impacts the University community as a whole.
The University of Evansville participates in the E-Verify program.
If you are interested in coming to work at the University of Evansville, fill out our online application as well as review our application procedures and benefits information below. If you wish to apply for a position in dining services, please contact Chartwells. If you wish to apply for a position in housekeeping, please contact WFF at 812-488-2045.