The Schroeder School provides students outstanding teaching faculty, exceptional career placement, and a number of real-world business experiences.
- Ranked #1 in the nation for its accounting and finance programs among small universities.
- Schroeder School of Business is in the world’s top 5 percent of business schools and is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Forbes Magazine has ranked the city of Evansville #4 in the nation for new business startups. Evansville is a beautiful city and is a short drive from St. Louis, Indianapolis, Louisville, and Nashville.
- Business Review USA ranks the city of Evansville #5 in the nation for top places to do business.
- 98 percent placement rate; $48,500 mean salary for our 2016 graduating class.
- $2,000,000 endowment supports your career success. Director of the Office for Career Success Sethlyn Morgan will work with you to ensure you find a career that fits with your strengths and interests.
- Recent placements include: Berry Plastics, BKD, BNSF, Chrysler, Cintas Corporation, Cisco, Disney, Ernst and Young, Fifth Third Bank, Harding Shymanski & Company, Hewlett Packard, JPMorgan, KPMG, KSM Consulting, Masterbrand Cabinets, Mead Johnson Nutrition, Old National Bank, PepsiCo, Philadephia Union, PricewaterhouseCoopers, SS&C Technologies, Target Corporation, United Bank of Switzerland, Vectren, Yelp.
- 96th percentile in the 2016 Major Field Test (MFT) versus 500 business schools.
- Accounting students placed in the 98th percentile on the MFT. Jim Schaefer, PhD, UE professor emeritus of accounting, received Indiana CPA Society's Outstanding Educator Award.
- Kanav Kashyap '07 is the 2014 National Sales Manager of the Year at Cintas Corporation – a $4.3 billion dollar corporation.
- Over 60 percent of Schroeder School of Business students study abroad; UE is ranked #7 in the country for study abroad participation, and Harlaxton College is ranked the #1 study abroad program in America.
- Schroeder students, with faculty support, have completed 33 consulting projects for regional corporations in the GAP Program, directed by Jill Griffin, PhD.
- Institute for Banking and Finance; Gain valuable experience by managing loans for women- and minority-owned businesses, teaching financial literacy courses for expectant parents at St. Mary’s Hospital, or investing money from your clients.
- Manage the Purple Aces Students Fund established in 2005 by Finance Professor Walayet Khan with support of the Lilly Endowment. The fund now has a value of over $420,000.