Ranked #1 in the Nation
Our accounting and finance programs are ranked #1 in the nation among small colleges.
Junior Achievement and University of Evansville Partnership Bringing Celebrity Entrepreneur Daymond John to Speak at Free Evansville Event October 20. Learn more...
The University of Evansville delivers with 98 percent of last year's graduates employed within six months of graduation.
Beyond the Classroom
As a business student at UE, you won't just learn in the classroom - you will put what you’ve learned into action in the business market.
Now You're Going Places
Learn more about our global business mission and opportunities for international study and experience.
98 percent of graduates from the Schroeder School of Business are employed within six months of their graduation from UE.
Schroeder School of Business - One of the nation's best small private business schools.
The Schroeder School provides students outstanding teaching faculty, exceptional career placement, and a number of real-world business experiences.
- The Schroeder School is ranked #1 in the nation for its accounting and finance programs among small universities.
- Schroeder School of Business is in the world’s top five percent of business schools and is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Forbes Magazine has ranked the city of Evansville #4 in the nation for new business startups. Evansville is a beautiful city and is a short drive from St. Louis, Indianapolis, Louisville, and Nashville.
- Business Review USA ranks the city of Evansville #5 in the nation for top places in US to do business.
- $2,000,000 endowed to support your career success. Director of the Center for Career Success Sethlyn Morgan will work with you to ensure you find a career that fits with your strengths and interests.
- 98 percent placement rate; $45,354 mean salary for our 2015 graduating class.
- Recent placements include: Berry Plastics, BKD, BNSF, Boeing, Chrysler, Cintas Corporation, Cisco, Deloitte, Disney, DXP, Ernst and Young, Fifth Third Bank, Harding Shymanski & Company, Hewlett Packard, JPMorgan, KSM Consulting, Masterbrand Cabinets, Mead Johnson Nutrition, Old National Bank, PepsiCo, Philadephia Union, PricewaterhouseCoopers, SS&C, Target Corporation, Vectren, Yelp.
- 94th percentile in the 2015 Major Field Test (MFT) versus 500 business schools.
- Accounting students placed in the 98th percentile on the MFT. Jim Schaefer, PhD, UE professor emeritus of accounting, received Indiana CPA Society's Outstanding Educator Award.
- Kanav Kashyap '07 is the 2014 National Sales Manager of the Year at Cintas Corporation – a $4.3 billion dollar corporation.
- Over 60 percent of Schroeder School of Business students study abroad; UE is ranked #7 in the country for study abroad participation, and Harlaxton College, UE's British Campus, is ranked the #1 study abroad program in America.
- Schroeder students, with faculty support, have completed 29 consulting projects for regional corporations in the GAP Program, directed by Jill Griffin, PhD.
- Institute for Banking and Finance; Gain valuable experience by managing loans for women- and minority-owned businesses, teaching financial literacy courses for expectant parents at St. Mary’s Hospital, or investing money from your clients.
- Manage the Purple Aces Students Fund established in 2005 by Finance Professor Walayet Khan with support of the Lilly Endowment. The fund now has a value of over $420,000.