The Schroeder School provides students outstanding teaching faculty, exceptional career placement, and a number of real-world business experiences.
- Ranked #1 in the nation for its accounting and finance programs among small universities.
- Forbes Magazine has ranked the city of Evansville #4 in the nation for new business startups. Evansville is a beautiful city and is a short drive from St. Louis, Indianapolis, Louisville, and Nashville.
- $2,000,000 endowment supports your career success. Director of the Office for Career Success Sethlyn Morgan will work with you to ensure you find a career that fits with your strengths and interests.
- Recent placements include: Atlas World Group, Berry Plastics, BKD, BNSF, Chrysler, Cintas Corporation, Cisco, Disney, Ernst and Young, Fifth Third Bank, Harding Shymanski & Company, Hewlett Packard, JPMorgan, KPMG, KSM Consulting, Masterbrand Cabinets, Mead Johnson Nutrition, Old National Bank, PepsiCo, Philadephia Union, PricewaterhouseCoopers, SS&C Technologies, Target Corporation, United Bank of Switzerland, Vectren, Yelp.
- 93rd percentile in the 2017 Major Field Test (MFT) versus 500 business schools.
- Accounting students placed in the 99th percentile on the MFT.
- Our new Logistics and Supply Chain Management major is one of the hottest programs in the country.
- UE is ranked #7 nationally for study abroad participation. More than 60 percent of Schroeder School of Business students study abroad. Most students study at Harlaxton College, UE's living, learning center in Grantham, England, which is the #1 study abroad program in America (bestcollegereviews.org).
- Schroeder students, with faculty support, have completed 40 consulting projects for regional corporations in the ChangeLab Program.
- Gain valuable experience through the Institute for Banking and Finance by managing loans for women- and minority-owned businesses, teaching financial literacy courses to expectant parents at St. Vincent Hospital, or investing money from clients.
- Manage the Purple Aces Students Fund, with a value over $525,000.
*U.S. News & World Report 2018 rankings.