Employment Opportunity Detail
Student Financial Services Graduate Program Specialist
The University of Evansville Office of Student Financial Services has an opening for a Graduate Program Specialist to start April 1, 2022.
Qualified candidates will have earned a bachelor’s degree and have a minimum of 3 years customer service experience; financial aid experience preferred. Talents must include strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and ability to provide exceptional customer service to students, families, and the entire campus community. This position requires the capability to work both independently and collaboratively.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Customer service point of contact for all Graduate and special student populations
- Administer Aid for graduate and special student populations, including Return of Funds calculations
- Monitor academic calendars in relation to financial aid regulations and compliance
- Provide information to prospective and current students and their families in person and online regarding financial aid eligibility and renewal requirements
- Primary VA School Certifying Official
- Ensure compliance with Consumer Information requirements
- Other duties as assigned.
The applicant must complete the on-line application available in the HR website https://www.evansville.edu/offices/hr/employment-application-form.cfm. Please upload resume and contact information of three references in a single pdf (one complete application package) in the “Upload Additional Materials” section.
The University of Evansville expects all members of its community to treat each other with respect and civility. Harassing behaviors directed towards any member of our community will not be tolerated. As part of its commitment to non-discrimination, the University specifically prohibits harassment based on any other characteristics set forth in its nondiscrimination statement as follows: including race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, creed or religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and all federally protected groups/classes. Any form of harassment undermines the mission of the University and negatively impacts the University community as a whole.
The University of Evansville participates in the E-Verify program.
If you are interested in coming to work at the University of Evansville, fill out our online application as well as review our application procedures and benefits information below. If you wish to apply for a position in dining services, please contact Chartwells. If you wish to apply for a position in housekeeping, please contact WFF at 812-488-2045.