Employment Opportunity Detail
Application Processing Clerk
The University of Evansville is seeking an Application Processing Clerk within the Office of Admission. This position supports the application process for all incoming undergraduate applications for admission to the University. The Application Processing Clerk will report directly to the Director of Enrollment Marketing and Operations under the Senior Director of Admission.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the application entry process, ensuring accuracy and consistency in data
- Print and process direct mail correspondence
- Team oriented first, but able to be a self-starter
- Able to communicate and collaborate with the team, campus community, student influencers, current students, prospective students, and student families.
- Willingness to learn and be flexible
- Ability to assist with workflow, personnel training, manual development, and training materials pertaining to the application process
- Detail oriented
- High School equivalent required
- Minimum of three years of professional experience
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Physical Needs: light lifting and manual dexterity for computer use as well as long periods of sedentary work
To apply for the position, please attach your cover letter, resume, and references to the online application.
The University of Evansville expects all members of its community to treat each other with respect and civility. Harassing behaviors directed towards any member of our community will not be tolerated. As part of its commitment to non-discrimination, the University specifically prohibits harassment based on any other characteristics set forth in its nondiscrimination statement as follows: including race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, creed or religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and all federally protected groups/classes. Any form of harassment undermines the mission of the University and negatively impacts the University community as a whole.
The University of Evansville participates in the E-Verify program.
If you are interested in coming to work at the University of Evansville, fill out our online application as well as review our application procedures and benefits information below. If you wish to apply for a position in dining services, please contact Chartwells. If you wish to apply for a position in housekeeping, please contact WFF at 812-488-2045.