External Affairs and Special Event Coordinator
- Assists with marketing and game presentation for all ticketed sports including script writing and creation of promotional schedules with an emphasis on Men's Soccer, Women's Basketball, and Baseball.
- Coordinates Special Events such as Lunch with the Aces and other events.
- Assists with daily ticket office functions including walk-up sales, inbound phone calls, and group sales solicitations.
- Organizes and takes part in all facility conversions and other labor intensive projects (e.g. installation & removal of Taraflex volleyball court)
- Schedules all game day workers, work studies, and practicum students and serves as primary contact with University departments for game day preparations. Including, but not limited to, dining services, housekeeping, and facilities.
- Game day responsibilities for all home ticketed events to include Men's and Women's Soccer, Volleyball, Men's and Women's Basketball, Baseball and Softball.
- Game day responsibilities for all home non-ticketed events as needed.
- Works under the direction of the Director of Ticketing and Game Operations, Assistant AD for Business and Administration, and Assistant AD for Marketing and Fan Engagement.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position is overtime eligible. A typical work week is 40 hours and includes nights and weekends. On-campus housing may be available as part of the compensation package.
Instructions for Applying: Please go to the online application located at http://www.evansville.edu/offices/hr/employmentApp.cfm. To apply for this position, please attach your cover letter, resume, and three references.
The University of Evansville operates under a nondiscriminatory policy with regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, creed or religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and all federally protected groups/classes. Minorities and underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
The University of Evansville participates in the E-Verify program.