Assistant Registrar and Retention Coordinator
This position supports the mission of the office of Academic Services and the University of Evansville by working directly with the student population and is an avid learner, highly organized, willing to work in a constantly changing and busy environment and has excellent customer service skills.
- Maintain graduate and Commencement records
- Maintain the degree audit system
- Assist the University Registrar with new student orientation set-up and processing
- Assist the Associate Registrar with posting credit for transfer, study abroad, and foreign language equivalency
- Assist Manager of Retention in outreach and programming
- Review junior and senior degree audits to clear students in progress for graduation and identify issues to maintain retention
- Work with Manager of Retention to maintain records and conduct outreach for degree completion
- Monitor and maintain contact with students on a leave of absence for easy return to the University
- Advise students in academic distress regarding program or graduation requirements
- Support Records and Registration position in maintaining front office coverage
Bachelor’s Degree required with one to three years office experience preferred.
To apply, complete the online application at http://www.evansville.edu/offices/hr/employmentApp.cfm for employment and attach a cover letter and resume.
The University of Evansville operates under a nondiscriminatory policy with regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, creed or religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and all federally protected groups/classes. Minorities and underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
The University of Evansville participates in the E-Verify program.