Athletic Equipment Manager
The Athletic Equipment Manager supervises the athletic equipment room, prepares all athletic locker rooms for practices and games, recruits and supervises student managers, and works at all home events for soccer, volleyball, cross country, basketball, baseball, and softball.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Equipment Room Manager as follows:
* Maintain current inventories and develop computerized inventory system
* Maintain all uniforms and practice clothing and repair as needed
* Make all necessary preparations for each teams' practices and home competitions
* Ensure proper staffing for each teams' practices and games
* Recruit and oversee student managers and work study students
* Oversee all laundry operations
* Maintain security of equipment room
* Maintain athletic department equipment vehicles
* Other duties as assigned
Please go to the online application located at http://www.evansville.edu/offices/hr/employmentApp.cfm. To apply for this position, please attach your cover letter, resume, and references.
The University of Evansville operates under a nondiscriminatory policy with regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, creed or religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and all federally protected groups/classes. Minorities and underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
The University of Evansville participates in the E-Verify program.