Why Choose UE?
Welcome! We are pleased that you are exploring employment opportunities with the University of Evansville. UE is committed to providing its students with a transformative academic and social experience and to elevating its surrounding communities. Founded in 1854, UE offers a comprehensive education to approximately 2,100 students studying more than 75 majors.
The University of Evansville is committed to growing and empowering a diverse and inclusive community. We seek to attract talented faculty and staff who are inspired to be changemakers at our institution and in our surrounding community, of which we are an integral part. UE offers a wide variety of benefits to full-time employees, including generous paid time off, tuition remission benefits for employees and dependent family members, an on-site medical clinic, and a comprehensive list of insurance plans and retirement benefits.
To learn more about why UE could be a great fit for you, please explore the resources available on this website.
- 21st Century Scholar Specialist - AmeriCorps ScholarCorps Member
- Admission Counselor
- Assistant Athletic Director/Producer for the Purple Aces Production
- Assistant Athletic Trainer/Instructor
- Assistant Director for Counseling and Disability Services
- Assistant Track and Field Coach
- Assistant Track and Field Coach - Distance
- Director of Business Operations
- Director of Graduate Enrollment
- Disability Services Counselor
- Financial Aid Counselor
- Graduate Assistant - Compliance & Student-Athlete Services
- Major Gifts Officer
- Adjunct French Instructors
- Adjunct Instructors for General Business Courses
- Adjunct Nursing Instructors
- Adjunct Spanish Instructor
- Assistant Professor for Department of Chemistry
- Assistant Professor for the Nurse Anesthesia Program
- Assistant Professor of Physical Therapy
- Clinical Assistant Professor, English and Creative Writing
The University of Evansville expects all members of its community to treat each other with respect and civility. Harassing behaviors directed towards any member of our community will not be tolerated. As part of its commitment to non-discrimination, the University specifically prohibits harassment based on any other characteristics set forth in its nondiscrimination statement as follows: including race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, creed or religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and all federally protected groups/classes. Any form of harassment undermines the mission of the University and negatively impacts the University community as a whole.
The University of Evansville participates in the E-Verify program.
If you are interested in coming to work at the University of Evansville, fill out our online application as well as review our application procedures and benefits information below. If you wish to apply for a position in dining services, please contact Chartwells. If you wish to apply for a position in housekeeping, please contact WFF at 812-488-2045.