Program Administrator, Physician Assistant Program
The Department of Physician Assistant Science has an immediate opening for a Program Administrator. The primary responsibilities of this position involve the coordination of recruiting undergraduate and graduate students to the Physician Assistant Program and providing professional level assistance to the Department. Additional responsibilities of this full-time position include:
- Communicating with prospective students and parents as the representative of the PA Program
- Conduct individual meetings with prospective students
- Develop recruiting materials
- Manage the CASPA/WebAdmit process for the PA Program
- Serve as a secondary advisor for undergraduates planning to apply to the UEPA Program
- Assist in the coordination of the direct entry (B/PA) program for undergraduates
- Manage the PA Program application and interview process
- Manage the department’s budget
- Assist in organizing the program’s White Coat and Hooding Ceremonies
- Bachelor's degree
- Enthusiasm and commitment for the University of Evansville, PA Profession, and PA Program
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong technology skills including experience with Microsoft Office, and database integration
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team setting
To apply, please complete the online application located at http://www.evansville.edu/offices/hr/employmentApp.cfm.
The University of Evansville operates under a nondiscriminatory policy with regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, creed or religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and all federally protected groups/classes. Minorities and underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
The University of Evansville participates in the E-Verify program.