Advancement Analyst for University Advancement
The Office of University Advancement is seeking applications for an Advancement Analyst position to start December 1, 2021. The Advancement Analyst will provide information, analysis, tools and insight to support strategic decision-making for University Advancement. This position will also help to develop, maintain and ensure quality control of the Ellucian CRM Advance data system utilized by the Advancement office. They will provide data-informed recommendations for engagement and will effectively communicate data and insights to members of the University Advancement team. The position reports to the Director of Advancement Services.
- Analyzing data and identifying and interpreting trends, patterns, and anomalies from the data to enable the University Advancement team to understand the dynamics behind the data.
- Deliver value-added information and analysis that supports campaign efforts by developing and implementing analytic data models to inform fundraising and campaign initiatives.
- Supporting the University Advancement team with reconciling data, identifying and validating data sources, creating reports and presentations to summarize findings and influence actionable departmental decisions.
- Create standard reports and data visualizations for the Advancement users.
- Maintain appropriate records of research methods and results.
- Regularly execute data cleansing routines and analyze results to fix problems on an immediate and go-forward basis.
- Collaborate with others in reviewing and improving data collection and analytics processes, methods, and tools to increase efficiency and accuracy.
- Work with the Director of Advancement Services and other team partners to help optimize the data collection process and generate process improvement ideas.
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to prepare research reports and proposals.
- Strong knowledge of databases and data reporting software.
- Excellent manager of time; detail-oriented and analytical; positive attitude and leadership ability; self-motivated; ability to problem solve; ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Commitment to and understanding of fundraising strongly preferred.
The applicant must complete the on-line application available in the HR website https://www.evansville.edu/offices/hr/employment-application-form.cfm. Please upload a letter of interest, resume, and contact information of three references in a single pdf (one complete application package) in the “Upload Resume” section. Applications will be accepted until November 5.
The University of Evansville operates under a nondiscriminatory policy with regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, creed or religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and all federally protected groups/classes. Minorities and underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
The University of Evansville participates in the E-Verify program.