UE students and transfer students are eligible to apply for DPT Direct Entry (DE) Admission following their sophomore year or as a transfer student, following completion of two full-time semesters at UE. At the time of DE application, you must meet the following requirements:
- Achieve a 3.35 cumulative GPA
- Successfully complete 4 of the 7 science pre-requisite courses with a B or higher.
- Complete 20 observation hours, following a licensed PT.
- Submit DE application and transcripts to the PT administrator, no later than June 1.
- Interview with a PT faculty member.
To matriculate into the DPT program, you must complete all of the DE requirements.