Tuition and Financial Aid
Tuition and Costs
- Tuition and University fees for the 2019-20 academic year: $39,166.
- On-campus room and board is approximately $12,770 depending on the choice of housing and meal plan.
- Summer courses are charged per credit hour. The cost per credit hour for summer 2019 was $580 plus registration ($50) and technology fees ($35) per session.
- Textbooks cost approximately $600.00 per semester.
- DPT Program lab fees average $260 annually.
- DPT students should anticipate additional costs associated with completion of clinical courses. Based on the 2018-2019 academic year, an annual estimated cost for a TB test, flu shot, drug screen, criminal background check, CPR certification, and immunizations is approximately $300. American Physical Therapy Association membership is required for completion of clinical courses by some national corporations. Costs vary and are subject to changes. These costs do not include transportation and accommodations for clinical courses.
- DPT students must have health insurance.
Financial Aid for Doctor of Physical Therapy Students
Tuition rates and institutional aid for the 2020-21 academic year will be determined in November 2019.
Students with a bachelor’s degree may borrow at the graduate level in the Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan and Grad PLUS Loan programs. View more financial aid information.
To establish eligibility for federal loans, students should submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). For further assistance, call the Office of Student Financial Services at 812-488-2364 or 800-488-8634.