Senior Administrative Assistant for Student Financial Services
The Office of Student Financial Services at the University of Evansville has an immediate opening for a Senior Administrative Assistant. This position is full-time, 40 hours/week, 52 weeks/year.
- Greet visitors, answer phones and direct calls to appropriate SFS counselors
- Perform a wide range of clerical duties for the director and SFS counselors
- Process and direct incoming mail and enter data from required forms/documents
- Process and receipt all outside scholarships
- Schedule appointments for FA counselors
- Manage all mailings resulting from SFS processes
- Order and maintain department supplies and prepare vendor payment vouchers
- Maintain and reconcile department P-Card
- Supervise student workers and manage division work-study schedules
- Other duties as assigned
Must be detail-oriented and able to provide exceptional customer service to student, families and the entire campus community. Strong written and verbal communication, some college and 3 years of clerical and customer service experience preferred.
To apply, please submit the online application and cover letter at https://www.evansville.edu/offices/hr/employmentApp.cfm.
The University of Evansville operates under a nondiscriminatory policy with regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, creed or religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and all federally protected groups/classes. Minorities and underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
The University of Evansville participates in the E-Verify program.