The Application Specialist will facilitate the Admission Department in data entry of all inbound admission applications from all sources. The Application Specialist will report directly to the Director of Enrollment Marketing and Operations under the Senior Director of Admission.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with ownership of a modern application entry process, ensuring accuracy, efficiency, diligence, and consistency in data entry, upload, and transfer
- Realize and assist in delivery of electronic and hard mail sequencing
- Must be able and willing to understand and assist in interpreting data
- Team oriented first, but able to be a self-starter
- Able to communicate and collaborate with the team, campus community, student influencers, current students, prospective students, and student families
- Willingness to learn and be flexible
- Must have an overall understanding of the selective college search process
- Ability to assist with workflow, personnel training, manual development, and training materials pertaining to data
- Statistical understanding a plus
- High School equivalent required
- Minimum of five years of appropriately related experience required
- Familiarity with robust software systems, such as comprehensive information systems and CRMs
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe
- Phone Etiquette
- Active on Social Media platforms
- Physical Needs: light lifting and manual dexterity for computer use as well as long periods of sedentary work
To apply for this position, please attach your cover letter, resume, and references to the online application located at http://www.evansville.edu/offices/hr/employmentApp.cfm.
The University of Evansville operates under a nondiscriminatory policy with regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, creed or religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and all federally protected groups/classes. Minorities and underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
The University of Evansville participates in the E-Verify program.