Our Ace+PT branch receives patient referrals from ECHO Community Healthcare of Evansville. In this outpatient setting, student physical therapists work primarily with individuals who have pain, weakness, and other musculoskeletal conditions, under the supervision of licensed PTs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What times and days of the week are you open?
- Ace+PT has appointments available this semester on Thursdays at 5:30-6:30 and 6-7.
- Where are you located?
- We are located on the campus of the University of Evansville in Graves Hall on the first floor. You can always call (812)431-4832 for directions, and we will assist you as best we can!
- How should I get scheduled?
- Schedule or call ECHO for an appointment (812-421-7489 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Right now, we do not accept walk-in patients. Talk with your primary care practitioner at ECHO and see if you are a candidate for Ace+PT services. ECHO will give us your name and contact info. We will call you to set up an appointment!
515 Bob Jones Way, Room 3001, Evansville, IN 47708
ACErcise, and AceBuddies Locations
Carson Center, University of Evansville Campus
Room 104, Graves Hall, University of Evansville Campus